Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm Bloggin Baby

Laugh, Snicker, Jab, Mock, Tease, Scorn, Rib or even Ridicule. Say (or do) what you want. I'M BLOGGIN BABY! I am looking forward to giving you an update every-so-often from the life surrounding Brent Green. Currently, I am working at Curecrete Distribution, Inc. - yes you read it right - the most untechnical individual walking the earth today is working in the concrete industry. Sure, I have had to incorporate a few slang words into my vocabulary and began collecting every Van Halen album ever produced. I have even tried growing a mullet, but unfortunately, I'm as bald as a cue ball.

Life is GREAT for me and my little family. I have 3 kids - McKenzie (8), Indiana (7) and Presley (3). I am married to the sweetest and HOTTEST woman walking the earth. We have been married 10 years in August. Time sure does fly!

I LOVE life! I am truly happy! Again, I look forward to giving you updates here and there. Until then I'll be Runnin' With The Devil (Van Halen forever!).

2 comments:

Mandella Green said...

I love you too baby!
Glad you are blogging!

Sandy said...

I would love to see mullet Brent! Maybe with a little glue...
I'm excited to get the male Green family perspective! Blog on!