Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Smoking Hot Wife!


May 8th is a just another day right?? WRONG!! Do you know May 8th is the date The Beatles released their final album - “Let It Be”? May 8th is also the date John Pemberton patents his famous syrup – who the heck is John Pemberton you say – holes have been burned in many peoples stomachs by his sweet tasting soft drink – Coca Cola. Another important event on May 8th is after five years, eight months, and five days of massive devastation, the end of the European phase of World War II is celebrated in 1945.

However all these events pale in comparison to what I deem the greatest event to ever take place on May 8th and that event took place in 1973 when Mandy Brooke was born in Provo, Utah to Brian and Corlie Ann Pead.

Yes-oh-yes, today my sweet wife is celebrating her 35 birthday. Although there may be some wailing and gnashing of teeth after adding one more candle to the cake. There may be some achy joints and wrinkles in places you didn't know exist. What ever the case may be, Mandy needs to know is she is still, and always will be SMOKING HOT!

Mandy has sure made her presence known over the past 35 years. She has changed the lives of hundreds who have crossed her paths. In 35 years, Mandy has made the world a better and happier place - with her ability to befriend anyone. Also, my wife has improved this world by laughing and showing us all how important is it to have a sense of humor! My wife has made the world better by flashing her radiant smile to everyone she comes in contact with. Let’s face it Mandy has a BEAUTIFUL SMILE (thank you head-gear)!!

Although it took me 25 years to find her, it was well worth the wait! She has changed my life. She has made me a better person. She is my greatest cheerleader – and I am hers! Although 35 years have passed and many events have come and gone, I believe the next 35 years is where Mandy truly shines! I Love you Sweetheart!! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Aubri said...

She is a great lady! Happy Birthday Sis.

Harward Family said...

Man, what a tribute! I hope I look as good as her when I reach 35! What's her secret? Keep up the great posting's & keep lovin' your wife. Happy B-Day Mandy - U R AWESOME!